- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1/4 Onion Chopped
- 2 Cups Chickpeas (cooked)
- 1/4 cup bread crumbs GF sub ground tortilla chips
- 1/2 packet Taco Seasoning
- 2 avocados
- 1/2 lemon squeezed
- Dash Salt
- 1 Tomato diced
- 1/2 head romaine, chopped
- 1 can olives
- 1 Tbsp Vegenaise
- Rice-cook to package instructions
- Top with vegenaise, cholula and olives
Heat oil in pan over medium-high heat. Mash chickpeas. Sauté onion for 2 minutes.
Mix together chickpeas and breadcrumbs. Add chickpea mixture, water, and taco seasoning. Add chickpea mixture to onions in pan and sauté until brown and flip. It should be crumbly and brown-ish.
Layer chickpeas and any toppings you please on your taco. Enjoy!