BBQ Jackfruit and Coleslaw
- 1 package Hamburger Buns
BBQ Jack Fruit
- 1 Can Green Jackfruit in Brine
- 1 Bottle BBQ Sauce
- 1 tsp Olive Oil
- 1 9 oz bag of tri-colored slaw
- 5 stalks Raw Broccoli (chopped
- 1/2 cup Vegenaise or other vegan mayo
- 1 Tbsp Dijon Mustard
- 1 Tbsp sugar
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1 Tbsp finely chopped onion
- 1 tsp celery seed
Sauté jackfruit in olive oil for five minutes over medium-high heat, flipping once. Turn down heat. Add BBQ sauce and cook over low-medium heat for 20 minutes.
Meanwhile, add all slaw ingredients, except slaw and broccoli, to a large bowl and stir well. Add slaw and broccoli to sauce and stir well.
Layer BBQ jackfruit on bottom of bun. Layer slaw on top of jackfruit. Enjoy!!!